Thursday 3 April 2014

Richard Gormley

Yay two days in a row!!! Today I had work from 12:30-9:15. I got there and when Kirsten pulled rotation at 12 matt was end of rotation so he came back into the trailer. He did not look impressed at all, that scared me a little. As I mentoned yesterday it was Jeremy's last day. Jeremy wanted to do stuff around the attraction to mess us up the day after he left. I knew this so I texted Kirsten and told her to take the kid cot stamps so he couldn't take them. I told her that he also wanted to take a mic. We have a new mic in the pre show. I hate it, it's like a trucker mic the one with the button on the side... It sucks. You can hear yourself talking more and when you are at greeter it sounds like the person is talking into a tin can. Anyway... Kirsten loves this mic and so she didn't want him to take it. She hid that mic but left the stamps. So like he said he I'll both kidcot stamps. He also apparently trashed the office. I understand wanting to make an impact when you leave but there is no need to be an ass about it. When Madiline and I started at 12:30 it was all okay. We had one call in so there where five of us. That's okay but the first hour and a bit is difficult when an opener calles in. Other then that the day went smoothly. Nothing exciting I report other then the new mic really! After work I did laundry and now I am laying in bed listening to music. Even though I can sleep in tomorrow I am going to bed now and not stupid late. It's like back in high school. When you can sleep in on Wednesdays you go to bed three hours later on Tuesday night. Doesn't make sense but it happened every week!


Have a magical day! 

Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment