Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Today is christmas!!! It was a really weird day and defiantly one I will remeber for a long time. I was woken up very early by my other roommates talking to people from home. I didn't say anything onyx because it was Cristina's. Otherwise I would of told them to go to bed. It was three am after all. After that entire situation happened. I still don't fuly understand what happened truthfully. I was like half out of it from sleeping for a few hours before it happened. I woke up just before 8 and called my sister to wake her up. I felt bad because I had to do 2 different Christmas mornings at once. My family in canada and my family in Florida. We walked into the main room and Carrie had filled our stockings and put them all on the couch and put our presents on the table. I opened my stocking and gifts from them while on Skype with my family. Then I opened my other stocking from home. Carrie, Kim and K went out to breakfast at this girl from carries church's house. I stayed back to open my presents from my mom and watch the Christmas Day parade. At about 11 I started to get ready for work. I had a kit Kat (thanks mom) for breakfast and so I had a junk lung too. Cookies mr. Noodle and popcorn was packed. Along with two apples of course. I decided that I was going to eat junk all day and didn't eat the apples. Work was a normal day really. It was really busy for most of the day. It's strange for the attraction to be busy so it was a nice change. Time went by fast for the first few hours. The way the day goes depends on who is working. After they left it went by slower but it was east as usual wich was good. I had had so much junk food that I decided I night as well continue that trend so I went home and made fries for dinner. Overall it was a good Christmas Day. 



Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment