Monday 2 December 2013

Magic kingdom!

Yesterday I had the joy of going to magic kingdom!!! I wanted to go there since we first got here. I went by myself which was fine because that meant I could do what I wanted. When I first got there (without getting lost I might add!) as soon as I turned the corner I saw the Dapper Dans! It was so amazing!!!!! They where singing christmas music and tap dancing. I have a feeling I will always freak out when I see them! I walked around looking in a few shops before deciding to go to fantasy land. It was the old part not the new part. I walked right on to Philharmagic, it was so good! It was like the muppet 3D movie but with Disney characters. After that I went on it's a small world and then got food. I walked out of fantasy land and into Liberty square and went on Haunted mason and then Big thunder mountain rail road in Frontier land. I then walked through adventure land and Main St. USA to tomorrow land! The first thing I did when I got there was go on Stitch's great escape. I then stupidly decided to go on space mountain. I didn't go on this ride the last time we where here because it scared me. This time I decided to go on because I am not usually afraid of rides any more. Well I wasn't afraid this time but I still didn't like it. By that time is was kinda dark and I wasn't feeling good after spaceship mountain and not really eating so I decided to walk around new fantasy land. I bought a candy apple and a new dumbo shirt and continued walking. I thought about going on the new little mermaid ride but decided to eat my candy apple instead. I did go on the Winnie the pooh ride and it was amazing! Probably one of my favourite things I did all day! After that I decided to take my luck and go home. It was a good idea as I still wasn't feeling good, it was freezing and the parade didn't start for half an hour. I am glad I left when I did because on the way out I wasn't looking where I was going and i rolled my ankle on the street car track on main street. I ended up having to wait a while for the bus in the parking lot. I decided that no matter when it was that spot would always suck. Oh well its not that big of a deal if I actually knew when the busses where coming I could time it better. After that I went home and then went to bed.


Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment