Monday 16 December 2013

If only I remembered…

So the next two days off I honestly don't really remember what happened…. I have no idea what I did on the Wednesday. I know I did something but I can't remember what it was. Okay so I just looked at my bank statement and now I remember. Haha always a good way to remember… see what I bought. So now that I remember I can fully explain. 




So on Wednesday I slept in and then went to the magic kingdom… yet again. I realized I have been going to much. I have started dreading going because of the long bus ride. As much as I love that place. With going as much as I had the bus ride is becoming a hassle. I am so thankful I don't work there. I would go insane! Anyway, I went because I wanted to go on the Jingle Cruise. It is the jungle cruise but they changed some of it for the holidays. It is only like that until well, the holidays are over. I wanted to go on it and didn't want to wait even later for larger crowds then already where. I went to Starbucks first though because obviously I wanted an iced tea. I looked at the board to see the prices because I knew they where going to be more at the parks. It turns out that there is a size bigger then Venti. They call it trenta, very fitting actually. Let me give you a comparison, I goggled it to make sure I got all the facts correct too. The venti is 24 oz and the trenta is 31 oz, it is huge. It took my over an hour to finish. Granted this is also while talking on the phone and going on jingle cruise and it wasn't hot out at all. Anyway that was not the point of my trip the jingle cruise was. It was really cool. I am glad that I did it before it changed back to the normal one. After it was over I asked Ali if she wanted to go on a Skype ride with me. Before we did that I got the kids peanut butter and jelly, I have been hesitant to get it because I don't like grape jelly but surprisingly I liked it anyway. By the time I got on the ride it was basically dark so Ali couldn't see anything really. I chose big thunder mountain railroad it is becoming a new favourite of mine. I liked it so much more this time over the first time I did it probably because I am playing with my phone and trying to Skype Ali while sliding around because I was the only one in that cart. It was fun though. I continued to Skype her until I got to the bus stop. Turns out I missed the bus by a few min because I waited over 30 min for a bus. My phone dead from skyping Ali made the wait really boring. 



Thursday I wrote my last blog post and then I went grocery shopping at Publix. It is a really quick walk from chattam so I walked and then did my best to get only enough food I needed for the week and actually stuff I needed. I am trying to save up money so that when I want to actually do something I have the money to do it. After I got home and unpacked the groceries I sat and watched TV for a bit while eating lunch. Then T one of the african boys said he wanted to go with me to MK, yes I know again. I went on the next bus and I told him to go on the one after and gave him detailed instructions on how to get to MK. He missed the next bus and I didn't care I was doing my own thing anyway. I did a few small things and then I went over and got on the train and I was planing on just going from frontier land to main st. but I ended going all the way around. While I was on the train T finally got to MK, he came a way that if he got caught he could of got termed. That would have been okay with me honestly. I was cold and hungry so I continued on with my plan to go home. I told him to do what he wanted but he came with me anyway. The monorail was acting up and so it took us a while to get to the TTC, once we did we only waited about 10 min before the bus to come. After that we went home and then I think I just went to bed I can't really remember. 


That was followed by two normal days of work and then Sunday I washed my bed bought a few things from the dollar store and then spent from 5pm- 2 am watching documentaries on Netflix. Yeah so that was the last few days. I am going to post about today right now and then I will be all updated!!! 



Have a magical day!


Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment