Friday 6 December 2013

Candle light processional!

Today Carrie and I both had the day off so we decided to go to candel light processional. In the early afternoon Carrie, Kim and I went to whole foods. I only bought things I actually needed this time. After that we dropped Kim off at work and then we went home. Carie had a song practice to go to so I stayed home and charged my phone. I was going to leave the apartment at 6 but I lost track of time and didn't actually leave the house until almost 7. That was not good because the line we knew was going to be super long and we wanted to get a spot. Luckily Carrie got there before me and stood in line because if she hadn't we would not of gotten a spot. We ended up sitting at the back on the side and I had a nice tree in front  of us but it was so cool still! Neil patrick harris would say a short thing about the christmas story and then the choir would sing. They where so good! After that was over carrie and I decided to stay and watch the fireworks in front of Canada! It was cool to see the entire fireworks show as a guest not as someone who tells people to get off of things. Over all it was a really good day, and a really great start to my three days off!


Have a magical day!


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment