Thursday 19 December 2013

Backstreet boys

Today was the bsb concert! In the morning I went and bought more tape for wrapping presents. I finished getting my gifts together and then around two Carrie took me to the post office to mail my gifts. I realised she was waiting for me and I told her to go to Walmart and not to wait. My told her this because I didn't want to go to Walmart after. She did leave and after a bit of me figuring out what to do I got my things in the mail. It said it would be 6-10 days but I'm guessing it will be longer because of Christmas. After I took the bus home I made dinner and then went off to the house of blues. I got there later then I wanted to because of me getting to the post office later then planed. I thought I was going to be at the end of the line but surprisingly there where a lot more people who lined up after me. They said the doors open at 7 but we didn't actually start moving untill 7:30. I got inside just as the first act was finishing up. After I got there the next two acts went up. They where the plain white t's and colbie callet. After it was in finally time for the bsb to begin! At that point the row of people I was standing with shifted to the left. Of course this made all the short people around me behind the tall people. We managed though and it was still so much fun. I helped two people get kicked out too. It was fantastic this guy and his girlfriend pushed through us and stood infront of us. We all started yelling for security and one guy came and asked me if they where there and I said no they just got there. So they kicked them out if the concert. Some other people got kicked out before the bsb even started! It was the plain white t's... Why anyone would do that I have no idea. Like honestly you payed $90 for that ticket and you are just going to throw it out. Anyway I had fun, I knew all the words to almost all if the songs. There was one or maybe two songs that in knew them just not off by heart. After the concert was over I went to candy cauldron and then D street. This is where they sell all the different vinalmations. It's an amazing but dangerous place to go. I saw this one series and fell in love with two. Now I only by vinalmations if I would be happy getting most if not all of them. That didn't matter this time because I got the one I really wated. It was a finding nemo one. If had dory on the front and a small Merlin on the back. It's fantastic. Anyway, after getting that I walked to the bus stop. I just missed the bus so I sat and waited for the next one. Once I got home I talked to my roommates and we started playing bsb music. It was a fantastic day overall.




Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment