Monday 16 December 2013

Around the world in three hours

I know impressive right? I went all around the world today. I really wanted to go on the Mexico and Norway boat rides and get a few more christmas gifts. I didn't really do a big look around like I did with Carrie but I was happy with what I did. I went on both of those rides and then went to china. I was surprised by how much stuff I liked in their store. I guess so much of it was like home thats why. Anyway I was going to get this what I think was glow in the dark elephants and then I saw something better. It is a see no evil, hear no evil speak no evil elephants. I continued and watched the American adventure show. It was good but not something I would want to see all the time. It basically said all the good things that happened in the us and then only twice mentions briefly the bad like slavery and killing all the natives. God bless america right? After that I went to Germany, kidding I went there before China. I bought a marzipan chocolate bar. It is amazing and luckily lasted forever. I walked around the rest of the pavilions briefly looking in a few stores and then went and bought a few things from the Canadian pavilion. I told them some of the small stuff was also for my sister, I lied it was for myself. So I walked around epcot with my maple lollypop it was amazing. I went back to mouse gears and got a few small things and my secret Santa gift. Oh and the best vinalmation ever! It is a dory one and on the back there is Merlin. They are in the jelly fish field. After that I went to the bus stop and then when I came home I made a weird dinner and watched more documentaries. I was getting sucked into this depression vortex so I decided I needed to go outside in the cold. I went to check the mail and when I came back I felt so much better. I moved to the main room and thats where I am now listening to newsies and now christmas music finally taking the time to update this blog! I know I may leave it for a few days but now I know I will never abandon it. I can't remember what I did a few days ago I know if I didn't blog I wouldn't really remember the small things this year at all. This is a good way for my to reflect on what has happened wile telling people back home and who ever else is reading this what is going on.



I am still loving it down here. I know more and more each day this is what I needed to do. At home I felt trapped and I needed to escape. I remember on one of my last days in Toronto I looked around and thought about how I needed to get away. I have done the same things for so long. I feel like over the past year I am finally growing up a lot and becoming a new confident woman. I am going to think of this as the beginning of my new chapter. I thought about this before I came down here that from now on my life will have two parts. Before Disney, and after Disney is the way my life will be from now on. I have been here for almost two months and know I know for sure that three months would have been to short of a time as my new roommate is going home in just over a month and it feels like she just got here.





Have a magical day!


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment