Tuesday 26 November 2013

Work work work

For the last two days and now today I have had work. I thought about making a post but then I remembered that I didn't really do anything other then work. So on Sunday it was just a regular day at work, nothing exciting happened. When I got home I just ate food and then went to bed. Yesterday was just another normal day at work again. Met someone else from Markham too. On the way home I could if gotten on the 9:30 bus but it was so busy and the 2 other Canadians I where with didn't want to stand. So we waited for the next bus. It came like 25 min later. As much as it sucked it was nice talking to them. One of then I had already rode the bus home once with and the other person I hadn't it was nice bonding with them outside of work. I really want to join their circle. I know because I am new it will take awhile but it's a start. Other then that I went home made food and watched awkward. Overall a thrilling night haha. That brings us to today, I am currently on the bus going to work. I doubt anything exciting will happen. I if something happens then I will post on the way home. If not then I will post tomorrow for Kim's birthday!


Have a magical day! 

Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment