Thursday 14 November 2013

Whoops!!

Okay a lot of blogs I have read say they don't post as often because they are busy. Although I understand how they say that, I am not going to use that excuse. Honestly why it has been so long is because I waited a few days before updating and then when I did it deleted everything. So I have been putting it off every time I realize how many days it has been.  I am going to try and update for every day but it wont be in full detail. I have been up since almost 5 and so I want to go to bed, but not before this is done!!!


Thursday November 7th:

This was my third day of training. We learned the safety spiel and reviewed over some last minute things to make sure we knew what we where doing. We also went over our assessment test, it is all basic stuff, really easy. I was done at 4 so I think I went and walked around epcot.

Friday November 8th:

Today was my assessment day! I was so nervous I didn't know what to expect at all! It was good though, because there where two of us we balanced each other out. We did the test and it turns out it is so the managers see how the trainers did not how well we did. So that was a lot of stress for nothing! Anyway we did that test and the rotation test. We then went to the managers office and he went over some things. I thought this would be a test of some sort so I was so nervous!! He could totally tell that I was because of the way I was acting.  He basically went over some things we covered in training and some we didn't. The conversation made me realize how many people can help us out when needed. Now they might not all actually do something, but they are there! After that was all over I walked around epcot. I keep realizing how small the parks actually are! Okay they are big but not as big as I remember them being. I guess thats what happens when you actually pay attention to whats going on around you and you get older. I went on test track and seas with nemo and friends and I loved it both.


Saturday November 9th:

Today I had the day off so I slept in and then took my time getting ready. I went to publix and got a bunch of new and exciting food! When we got back I was planing on going to EPCOT with Kim, but she left basically as soon we got home she left. So i decided to stay home instead and relax. There was suppose to be a party for this South African but it was cancelled. So I decided to go to epcot and see the fireworks with Kim.

Sunday November 10th:

Today I went to the outlets in search of a jean jacket. After a few stores I finally found one!!! I also discovered this wonderful thing that is called Silk frozen yogurt. It is amazing! Once I got home I just relaxed and cleaned my room until my roommates came home.

Monday November 11th:

Today I was originally planned to have the day off but I picked up someones shift. I did it not because I am new and didn't want to have 4 days off in a row. It was my first shift out of training. It was good a lot of tasking but other then that it was good. I worked from 12:30-9:15 my normal shift for now. I thought because he was higher up it would be an earlier shift but I was wrong.


Tuesday November 12th: 

Today was an exciting day! Carrie took all  of us roomies to get our main gate passes! We called and it turns out they ah already sent them in the mail but we could get them if we wanted to. And of course we did! After we got them Monica, Carrie and I went to whole foods. It was so exciting and wonderful to be in a place where I know the brands again. Well most of them.  We went home and then I put all my cold foods in the fridge and then I was off to Hollywood studios. I felt bad because Monica and Carrie where trying to organize everything in the freezer as we have way to much food. I met up at Hollywood studios with this guy Christian. We met over fb on a Disney group. When we met up I was relieved to find out he was who he said we was. I didn't really doubt it, I just have watched many episodes of catfish (thanks Ali) so I know what could happen. Haha anyway the first thing we did was go to Hollywood tower of terror. We also went on rockin' roller coaster, star tours, great movie ride, voyage of the little mirmaid, and a few others but I don't remeber. We ended up going on tower and rockin again before we left. 

Wednesday November 13th: 

Today was a normal day of work 12:30-9:15 nothing exciting happened that I can remeber. 

Thursday November 14th: 

It was a looking and tireing day! I got up at 4:45 to get on a bus before 6 to go to our social security appointmet. We walked to the welcome centre and got on the bus to commons. We picked up out forms and then got back on the bus. I packed so much food and my uniform thinking it would take forever. Turns out it didn't. It took half an our to get there and so we where back at vista at about 10. didn't have work until 12:30 so I had a bit of a nap. Work was a normal day nothing exciting really. 


Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment