Sunday 3 November 2013

Traditions!!!

YAY!!! Finally got to do traditions!!! So today started with an early wake up. I got up at about 6 and started getting ready. At about five to seven K and I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. When we got on the bus we went straight to Disney university! When we got there we signed in and then a little bit later we walked to the classroom. All though they never said not to tell anyone about traditions I am not going to give anything away. I am going to say it was so much better then I expected. They have a lot of surprises (not really if you read a lot about it like I did). We learned about the 4 keys and Safe-D begins with me. We talked them over and over again but it is good because now I have it memorized! Overall the day was amazing! I loved it so much! On the way back we had a few roomie pictures outside of the university and then all drove home in Carrie's car.  I love my roommates more and more each day! They are all wonderful people and we are becoming so close in a short time! I can already tell I will have a super hard time saying goodbye to these girls!



Thats all for traditions!  I am going to see if we can get into the parks for free yet!


Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment