Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday funday

Not really to be honest. Haha hard to think of titles for a regular day. I woke up to someone in my apartment speaking Spanish. It turns out it was the cleaners for the new roommate. They cleaned both bathrooms and vacuumed all the floors and swept the kitchen. It was okay with us because we didn't have to do it. After that I just got ready for work. It was a normal day at work except for the last show tonight at 8:55. I walked out to find 4 people from bc. I love it when there is not a lot of people in the theatre. Especially when they are from canada. They had me take pictures of them in the empty theatre and they were so much fun. They also pointed out that Montreal is the only big city shown covered in snow. The one son said it was because the city is so nasty they had to have snow to make it look nice. They where pointing out where everything was. Even where the one son's apartment was. It was an amazing way to end the night. Currently on the bus back home, planning on eating food and then going to bed. My computer is being dumb so I am going to find time for me to go to the apple store and get it looked at. Hopefully it won't be hard to fix. This sucks as if they need any thing it came with I don't have it. Oh well we will see what happens.



Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment