Tuesday 19 November 2013

New roomate

Yes today's the day! (Well really yesterday when I post this) we are finally getting a new roomate! We are so nervous about this because we are so close we don't want someone to mess everything up. Oh well we will have to wait and see when she gets here. Work today was boring. It was my 6th day in a row working so I am going a bit crazy. There was this lady colouring at kidcot with her daughter and a few other people and started singing "blame canada" from South Park. Of course she only knew the words blame canada so it was funny. You take your kid to a place to learn about cultures and then sing a song you don't know the words too about the best country ever. When I got home I was expecting to be the first one home other then the new roomate but Monica and K where both there. Her name is Nycole she is from Brazil and she is doing the icp. That means she is only here for 3 months then we get a new roomate. Oh boy yay new roommates..... She seems really nice, her friends are nice and their English is really good. Kim is harder to understand and her first language is English! Tomorrow is my Friday and I am really excited about that because I finally get to see my family!!!!



Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment