Thursday 28 November 2013

Kim's 21st birthday!!!

Yesterday we celebrated Kim's birthday!!! In the morning Kim and I went to the outlets. We both needed shoes for the formal next week. Disney housing is having a winter formal so we have decided to go. I already had a dress as in the first week of me being here when I went to the outlets I bought two dresses. One casual and one more fancy. Now I actually have a reason to wear it! I also bought running shoes because I have recently felt the need to work out so I needed to get shoes. I was really happy with the price of both these shoes. Running shoes and high heals for under $100. After that Kim and I went home. We had originally planned to go to Hollywood studios at 1. We got home at 12:40. Then Kim decided to spend half hour making food, when we finally left it was almost two. From there I kept getting frustrated and was in a bad mood. I could feel it inside of me that something was off and I didn't know what. I tried to be as happy as I could but they kept irritating me for some reason. As much as it sucked I think I did good a month with no bad days. We went to the park with K and this guy Wade. We had a plan not to go on tower or rockin before Carrie got there. She wanted to be there when Kim went on these rides for the first time. We walked around for awhile with me leading. I didn't know where they wanted to go or what they wanted to do. Yet kept saying they wanted to go on rides. I knew they meant thirll rides but we where saving those. That's another reason I was so frustrated. I have spent so much time looking at Disney stuff watching the vacation planing videos. So I know what to expect and what there is to do but they have no idea about anything. We went to muppets 3D I know that Wade and I think K didn't like it but I loved it so it was okay. We walked towards star tours and then Kim announced that we needed to get Wade food. Of course he wanted pizza. There was a pizza planet in the muppet area we could of gone to. So we started to walk back to the muppet area when we passed American idol experience. The cast member was yelling it was the last call for the show. They wanted to see what it was so we went in. After that we walked back to the muppet area. You could tell how unobservant they where because Wade kept asking is this it? NO DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A PLACE THAT SELLS PIZZA!!! Eventually we got there and when they where eating Carrie texted me saying she was done with work and would be there in like half hour. K and Wade wanted to go on the rides really badly you could tell that they where not happy with waiting. This put Kim in a bad mood. When Carrie was only like 10 15 min away they announced they where going on the rides and we would wait for Carrie. That was fine as they wouldn't be grumpy anymore. Once we where with Carrie all my grumpiness went away. We immediately went on tower of terror. I swear that ride gets better every time! Then we went on rockin' roller coaster. Wen we where in line we saw K and Wade. They where not that far ahead of us compared to the fact we wet on both rides like 15-20 min after them. Once we where leaving rockin' roller coaster we saw them waiting for us. We mentioned how we wanted to stay for fanstasmic, they didn't so they went home. So Carrie, Kim and I walked over and waited for fantastic! It was amazing! My favourite firework show yet! Granted I've only seen that and illuminations. After the show was over we decided to try and see how long the wait was for toy story mania. It is a really cool ride where you pull a string and then on the screen something will fly at the targets. It's so cool and was so worth the almost hour wait. By the time we got off that ride it was after park close so we went to the washroom and went home. The other girls started to get ready to go on the party bus. Carrie, Nycole and I decided to stay home. So Nycole slept and Carrie and I watched a Disney movie and then went to bed. Over all a very good day!


Have a magical day! 

Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment