Saturday 16 November 2013

Happy Saturday!

Yay! Now that I am finally caught up I will try my best to not let it happen again! Today I ended up sleeping in later then I thought I was going to. It's not normally a bad thing other then when I have to organize all my stuff before tomorrow's cleaning. I like how they do that though, new roommate moving in so they are cleaning the floors for her. Good for me so I don't have to do it! I have most of my stuff organized but I still have a few more things to do once I go home. I had work at the usual 12:30-9:15. I don't know why but this shit always seems to go by so much faster then last nights emh did. Probably because of the time diffrence. Work was good nothing to report. Oh wait yes! I don't remeber if this was today or yesterday but either way the story's the same. I was at greeter and these three adults walk up. The one guy asked if I was from Canada, I said yes I was. Then either his wife of his friends wife asked me to repeat myself. So of course I did and then she said, "I haven't heard that accent before" and walked away. Haha I just said again that I was actually from canada and they walked into the theatre. Before they got into the lobby without turning back the guy I am guessing is her husband said "we are from canada too I'm sorry." Oh yesterday when I was on promenade greeter (that's how overstaffed we where) this lady walked by and said; "I heard canada has good pot and pie. I don't like pot and I don't want pie so I don't want to go". Definitely made my rotation there so much better. My family is here now! They arrived some time this afternoon. I don't know when I am going to see them but it's nice just knowing they are in the area.


Have a magical day! 


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment