Friday 15 November 2013

First emh!

Today was my first ever extra magic hours! It was the same amount of hours that I normally work but because of when they where the day seemed so much slower. I started off the day with a long sleep in. I thought I deserved it after yesterday. I got ready and made food. We are gettin a new roommate in a few days as so with that we need to make room for her stuff. We have too much stuff in the freezer so we are eating all of that stuff to make room. I was working from 2:30-11:15. It was a usuall day except for the fact that I was the only 11:15. Kirsten was there until 11 but she ended up staying with me. Although I ended up closing on my own. That was okay as it was faster with just me. Now I am currently on the bus back home. I am planin in going home, changing eating and then going to sleep. Nothing exciting to report on. Some of my family are coming tomorrow and I am looking forward to seeing them.  Once they get here my days will be a bit more exciting.

Until then have a magical day! 


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment