Friday 1 November 2013

Day 2

Yesterday we had an imagration meeting in the commons club house. Basically going over what will get us kicked out of the country and filling out forms to be able to work here. Once that was done we had a bit of a break. I came back to the apartment and had some lunch and then Carrie and I went to the dollar store. I like this dollar store because everything is truly a dollar or less. Unlike stores in Canada where it could be $3 an item. After that I had to go to the vista way pavilion for 1pm. They gave us all different times to go and hand in our papers. I was lucky one of the first ones inside so I was back at the apartment by 1:30. My other roommates where not that lucky. They had a 1:30 time and didn't get back until 3. After that I stayed in the house until I started going crazy. I wanted to go somewhere so bad. I decided to go to Publix and I fell in love with that place! It was the first place that actually had vegan stuff. After that I came home ate dinner and then at about 10:30 myself, K, Kim and three african boys went to the pool. We where there for a little but then Kim and I got tired and came back to the apartment. That was basically yesterday. I love publix and got so many vegan goodies I am so happy!


Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment