Thursday 7 November 2013

Day 2 of training

So today was much better. I didn't not feel as lost or confused. I think that is always a good thing. I know that these feelings won't last long, that's what keeps motivated. The cast seems like so much fun and they all get a long great. I am looking forward to when I am not bran spankin new anymore. Today was a shorter shift from 10:00-6:45. When we got there we learned about how to do opener one. They start at ten and because of that they go to the morning meeting. After we did that we both practiced our closing spiel. I don't really remember the order of things but I know we did more greeter. Read a chapter of this book and then learned the opening spiel. This is the one we say to get the guests to go to the door and stuff like that. This one is longer and there for took me way longer to learn. Because I have this problem with my short term memory this was a bit tricky. I got most if it anyway. Like I said learning the things the fact that the rest of the cast is so supportive really helps. We practised a few times in the theatre I between shows. Rebecca is so amazing 

No comments:

Post a Comment