Monday 25 November 2013

Animal kingdom

Today I had plans on going to either animal kingdom or magic kingdom. I got up early, well not really early but I just didn't sleep in. I did my laundry as organized a bit. By that time my other roommates where awake. I told K my plans and she wanted to join me. It was fine it was just that Carrie and her where going to get our new tv for apartment. It's not a new tv just new to us. After we got that and we finally left for the park it was about 1:00. I like going with K to things because she is so expressive. She gets excited about everything! We went on its tough to be a bug first. I knew what was going to happen he had no idea, that's what made it so funny. She ended up grabbing my hand like three times because things kept scaring here. We then went to Kali river rapids. I told her it is a water ride that you don't get that wet on, the plan was to trick her into going on. Once she saw people coming off the ride soaked she started freaking out. It turns out though that this one couple got all the water and the elephants that squirt water at the end no guest push the button. So we came off basically dry. It's not what I was expecting but was probably good we didn't get wet. We went on expedition Everest next. The fact that K had no idea what to expect made it so much better. She started screaming as soon as we started moving. I forgot how much I love these rides. We walked from there to Dino land. We went to primeval (or how ever you spell it) whirl. I love this ride it is so much fun. K was expecting it to be a kids ride but didn't realize what it actually did. I recorded the entire thing, it was amazing! My favourite thing she said was "I thought this was a kids ride and then it does this to me!"  We walked from there to dinasour. It was a good ride but I remeber it being a lot more extreme. That probably has to do with the fact I was a huge wimp last time we where here. As we where walking our of Dino land K stumbled and ended up breaking her shoe. So she had to walk from Dino land to this big spree in the centre of the park. It was not far but still funny as she only had one shoe on. Once we get there the parade was going on. As she was about to pay she turned and saw Mickey and then asked if she could go and see him. So he ran and saw him at the end of the parade. We got her a shoe then we went to get food. After that we walked to Africa and again we got the end of the parade. Once we got out of the parade madness we walked to Africa. There is not a lot to do there but I know I was happy to be there. We headed home after that. We relaxed for a little and then decided to go swimming. I was okay with this as I have my new life jacket for my phone and I wanted to try it out. It works! I knew it would it was just cool to actually have it. K and I decided to take advantage of this and took pictures. They didn't turn out good but I'm still learning. After that we went back inside and just relaxed until the others came home. These are the days that I am here for.


Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment