Thursday 31 October 2013

Quick update

This is going to be a short post. Just wanted to update before I started another full day!

Yesterday was exciting, yeah not really but what ever. Started the day off with a fun and exciting drug test! They said they do it randomly and we where all attractions people so thats why we where chosen. We got a shuttle from vista way to the health place and then back after. Once I got back I stayed in the house and spent time with the roommates before our housing welcome session. At 2:30 we had a welcome session at the commons clubhouse.  It was a basic meeting going over some of the rules and codes they have at the housing complexes. Oh and Ali guess what!?!?!?! You are allowed into the housing complex after all! Yes that is right the bug can come in. She just has to have someone with her at all time, and be out by 7PM. After that housing meting I came home and then went to Walgreens and got a few things. Finally have a filtered water bottle, I heard the water here isn't good so I got a water bottle. Turns out the water is not that bad at all. What ever now I have cold water in the fridge as well as a water bottle now. I love all of my roommates so far. They are all really funny and we get a long well. We are very open about how we like things and we work together to figure out how to organize stuff. I have 4 out of 5 roommates here. I am living with two lovely girls from south Africa, one girl from Norway and one from Canada! I also realized the amount of research I have put into this program is not normal. The girl from Canada has done this program before and I feel I know almost as much as her. The other three roommates have no idea about some things. The girls from south Africa didn't even know what Traditions was. Oh well good to be surprised I guess. Well that is all for now! Time to go to some more meetings! I will update later today!


Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment