Tuesday 29 October 2013

First night

After the shuttle bus ride to vista we went into the building and got our papers and signed some stuff. Got our housing ID and this nice lady told us some more things we needed to know. I am staying in Vista Way. Yes my last choice but at least I am super close to the bus. Otherwise I would not be happy about this place. I am in a three bedroom apartment. When I first arrived there was one girl moved in. She is from Norway and her name is Monica. I unpacked my carry on and called home. After that I got on a bus to Chatham to meet with Carolyn to go to Walmart. Few hours later I get back to vista. I forgot I was in building 26 and was looking for building 25. I also forgot how close I was to the bus stop. I ended up walking around my building twice. I was getting so frustrated because my bags where really heavy. Eventually I figured it out and got my stuff to my apartment. I unpacked everything and organized the best I could. I just had a shower and made the worst cup of tea in my life. The plus side is I found un-glazed poptarts. They are vegan so I am happy! Feeling homesick right now but going to push through it. I knew I wasn't ready for this but I did it any way. Stupid me right? I am promising myself I will be here at least two months then I can decide what I want to do.


My new bed for the year (or two months)

Have a magical day, 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment