Monday 21 October 2013

Farewell party

This past sunday I had some people over so I could see everyone one last time before I leave. It was a small drop in with family and close friends. It was nice to see everyone again, it was a bitter sweet event though. It was nice to see everyone I love and care for but at the same time it wasn't. Most of the people who where there are my family. It made me kinda sad knowing I would go a year without seeing most of them. My aunt and uncle now have a place in Orlando, over the year some family will be coming out to florida. The biggest thing I noticed from this gathering was all the support I have. Everyone genuinely seemed excited/proud of me and what I am going to do in the next year. I know that not everyone understands why I am not in school and why I want to work at Disney. Even with that I knew they still supported me in my decision to do this. If any of you are reading this who where there that afternoon, thank you. Thank you for coming and making this transition easier. I am so proud and honoured to have each and every single one of you in my life. With the party behind me it is now time to start packing! I will write about that and my last week in Canada later in the week.

8 MORE DAYS!!!!!!


Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment