Tuesday 29 October 2013

2 more days

I can't believe I only have two more days before I leave! This is crazy! I don't have any cold feet about this. I still want to go, part of me though just wishes I had more time here before leaving. Although if I did I wouldn't spend my time any different then I did. I am going to miss everyone and everything so much. I love being independent and going places but I also like having a home base. People say the program goes by so fast. I know 9 weeks at camp goes by so fast, hopefully this will be the same. When at camp we have a saying that the days are long but the weeks are short. I hope this is also true for Disney. This is the longest I have ever been away from home. That will be the biggest adjustment. Honestly sorry family and friends but I am going to miss my cats the most. With family and friends you can use technology to talk to them. With cats though you need to be with this to feel their warmth and love. Please mom and dad try not to kill the cats while I am gone. I like them for some reason and would like to have them here when I get back! Thanks a bunch!


Haven't done any more packing then I did last Sunday. That's the plan for tomorrow and Monday. I am going to have everything in my suitcase and carton that I can and then on Tuesday morning put the last min thigs before the airport! 


I will update more as I do more to prep to leave.  


Have a magical day! 


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment