Thursday 17 October 2013

11 more days!

I can't believe it is almost time for me to leave!! I was really nervous and excited to go a few weeks ago. Now the nerves have all gone and I am just excited! I figured out the banking thing. I received a new bank card in the mail, it's a visa debit card. I read in the booklet they gave me that if you use it internationally just say you are paying by visa and you avoid some of the charges. It's obviously not a Visa card so I will need to remeber how much I have left in my account.

I said goodbye to some friends and Collingwood this weekend. As a tradition of the last few years my family always goes to Collingwood for thanksgiving normally I don't want to go. This year though I was so excited. Probably because that was the last time I was going to be there for over a year. I saw my good friends the Sorleys on Saturday along with my friend Danielle. We spent the day together and it was really hard to say goodbye to them. On Sunday I hung out with my friend Danielle. In the afternoon I went to the village with my friend Gavin. It was nice to see him after all this time. Overall it was a nice weekend to start my goodbyes. 

On the Disney side of things, I have started to get my things together to start packing. I have put my request in for housing. I will make a separate post on that though. I cleaned my room and finally unpacked from camp. I decided it was probably time as I am about to start a new adventure. I am organizing my folder with all my papers in them to be ready for the flight and arivial. I am having my leaving party on Saturday and because of that I haven't started packing. When ever myself or my sister go anywhere for over a week (camp and now Disney) we lay all our stuff out on the dining room table. There is no point in me bringing everything down to the living room. If I am just going to have to bring it all back up on Saturday morning. Once the party is over I will start packing! I will be making a post about packing once I have finished. There are not a lot for the CRP program mainly for the dcp or the icp. I will make the post like how I wanted to see when I was looking at blogs. 


That's all for now! 
Have a magical day!! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment