Wednesday 25 September 2013

Luggage randomness


This is another random blog post with really no relation to Disney at all.

I bought my luggage! Probably not a lot of people will know this but for some reason I have this strange obsession with luggage. I don't know why but I just like it. I am not to the point where I can tell you information about different company's or anything. I just like the way that it looks for some odd reason. Anyway I got this 28" luggage from the bay. They where having this huge sale on most of the luggage. The luggage I got was normally priced at $400 but with the sale I got it for $140. When I was there I saw this one peice of luggage that caught my eye, haha yeah I sound crazy even to myself. It was a white luggage with Canadian things on it. There where things like tim hortons coffee cups, skiers, CN tower, parliment building and things like that. It was a bit bigger but the only down side was it was not on sale. So it was a 30" luggage still priced at $400. I liked it but I was not crazy enough to pay that much for it. Well fast forward three weeks. My dad is looking at the flyers and points out that the luggage I liked was on sale. It happened to be the same price as the one I already bought. So I decided to exchange it and get the Canadian one. In the end I left the store with the Canadian luggage and a bay gift card for $4.75. It turns out that on top of the 60% sale they also had another promotion going on to get me an extra 15% off of the 60%. So I ended up getting the bigger luggage that I liked better and they owed me money. What! I am totally okay with that. Although I doubt you can find much in the bay for $4.75.  
I don't normally post pictures and wasn't planing on it untilI got down there. I decided to post a picture of the luggage. I am so obsessed with it I want who ever reads this to see it! So here it is: 


 Yeah it's really not that exciting. I find it really cool looking. I also can reconise all the things on there! My little test to myself before I go to Disney :p 


Anyway enough about luggage! 

Have a magical day! 
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment