Sunday 22 September 2013

Life is a highway

NOTE: THIS IS NOT ABOUT DISNEY, LIKE AT ALL

Haha so the title if this post is my way of making this blog post even a little bit disney related. I have my G licence test next week and I am so nervous! For those who don't know what that is, Ontario has a three different levels for driving licences. Depending on your experience you can have different licences. The G licence though is the full licence, one you get that you are done. No more studying, no more drivers ed or driving tests. You have this licence for life unless you are stuipd and loose your driving privlage. Anyway like I said I have my driving test for my G licence next week. Although I should feel confidant I am so nervous! Honestly if I fail the only thing I loose is my money for the test. I can try again when I get back from Disney. For this test you have to go on the highway and do some basic driving skills. I asked someone who has passed this test what she had to do. She said she had to go on the highway (obviously) three point turn (did amazing at this in drivers ed and g2 road test, haven't done it since), emergency pull over ( have never done this but sounds basic enough) and back into the parking space. I am FREAKING OUT about the reversal into the parking space! I am so awful at this it's embarrassing! I was never really good at this. Since I left drivers ed I totally forgt and prayed I didn't have to do this on my road test.  Thankfully I didn't the first time, I am going to practice my butt of to be a pro for this test. Her brother said instead of backing in to the parking space he had to parallel park. This I'm okay with, better then reversing! I will have to practice this a few times to remeber and get the hang of it but then other then that it should be fine. I don't know why I am so nervous! I feel like I am a good driver, I obey all the rules and compared to some people my age I haven't gotten into an accident. I hope it goes well!


I have done some Disney stuff so I will write about that soon, just needed to rant about driving for a bit! 


Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment