Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fly or drive?

That seems to be the biggest theme of my week so far. My dad wants to drive me to Florida but I want to fly. They are both good options but they both have downsides too. If I fly its only a 3 hour flight to get to Orlando. Where as driving would be almost two days. Flying would give me more time at my house but driving I would have more one on one time with me dad. I kind of want to go with flying because so many people have blogged about their flight so I know what to expect. With driving on the other hand I have no idea, and I can't plan things out either. Flying I have a concrete answer of when the plane leaves and lands (without delays), driving I have no idea. I also want to do this alone, I have it planed in my head that I will go to the airport with my family say goodbye then continue on to security. If my dad was to drive me down then I would have him there when I go to check in he would drive me to my apartment and then probably be there for my huge Walmart trip. Yes that would be helpful not having to take all that stuff on the but it wouldn't be the same experience. I will talk to him about it this weekend. I really want to fly but I feel bad if he really wants to drive down. Even the fact he is offering to drive me down makes me assume he really wants to. We will see what happens though, fingers crossed that I book my flight this week!


Have a magical day! 
Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment