Tuesday 3 September 2013

55 more days

So I am finally home from camp! Time to start fully getting ready for disney! I have a few things that need to get done this week and a few things I would like to do. I payed the program assessment fee yesterday that was $100, it basically reserves your spot in housing and pays for a few other things that happen when you get down there. Once you pay you will need to print off the proof of payment and bring it on your arrival day. I have to book my flight too this weekend, my dad wants to drive me so I am guessing thats why he keeps putting this off. When ever i mention it to him he doesn't say anything back. I said I would think about driving down but that is a lot of driving and I just kind of want to get there, instead of  taking almost two days to get there. I also am thinking about the fact that if he drives me, he will be there at check in and to get the full experience I want to do everything on my own. I understand it from his side too though. His oldest daughter/child is moving away for a year for the first time ever, so he wants to be there. I also just want to rip it off like a band-aid, when I get to the airport and go through those doors that I have to fend for myself, and only rely on myself. I also want to get my video camera and a few other small things I want before leaving. One good thing about this trip is that I will buy almost everything down there so I wont go with much. I will keep in mind that I will be coming home with so much more, so I will pack as light as I can.
I have to fill out my hiring package too, I am going to print that off tomorrow and fill it out. I keep thinking with things that I have time left so I should just wait and do it. I am going to from now on do everything right away because I have a feeling that before I leave things will be more hectic and stressful so i should do it now. One big thing I keep thinking about is my leaving party. I am thinking of people I want to be there, what I want to give as a thank you gift and things like that. it seems like a while away but I leave in exactly eight weeks today! I am trying to not think about the fact that I have to say goodbye sooner rather then later. Anyway thats all for now!




Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment