Tuesday 13 August 2013

77 days

I only have a week and a half left of camp. Time has flown by so quickly it's crazy! I have had such an amazing time here and I am loving every minute of it! I am excited to go home and start thinking only about Disney related things! I was sad about leaving camp in a week and a half but tonight I got a text from my dad. A text saying "You got a Fedex package from Disney Immigration today, can I open it to see what it is about?" I replied with " PLEASE DO NOT OPEN IT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT'S IN IT PLEASE DON'T TOUCH UNLESS YOU ALREADY DID AND IN THAT CASE IT'S OKAY" I called him right away and told him what's in it. I am so happy to say that my welcome package has finally arrived!! I am not even home and I know exactly what it is. A thin package from Disney immigration what else would it be? Anyway I will love every minute I am at this camp and as soon as I get home I am focusing more on Disney and therefore will be having more informational posts over personal.

Until then, 
Have a magical day,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment