Monday 29 July 2013

Three more months

I have been at camp for over a month now and I just realized something. Today is the exact three month mark before I go to Disney. WAIT WHAT!!!! I am totally not mentally prepared for this! I am super excited to go and there is no doubt in my mind that this will be the best time ever. I just am not sure about leaving everyone behind. I have made amazing connections with people at camp and I love everyone here. Even made a special connection with someone in particular who will remain nameless. In three months I have to leave this life behind. I am okay with that what I am not okay with is saying goodbye to my close friends Danielle, Shayne, Kelsey and now this nameless person. I know it will be coming up soon so I plan on taking advantage of everything I can, and loving everything I do. Until next time,

Have a magical day, 

Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment